Techn O' Treat has been revamped

October 13, 2009

After a lot of thinking, I concluded that the old Techn O' Treat wasn't going anywhere as I was just copy-pasting content from technology sites because I just didn't had enough time. But since I am free now, I have revamped Techn O' Treat into a completely new experience for you...

Techn O' Treat still remains a technology weblog, with technology news that you are interested in, but it will also function as my personal weblog alongside. To make it easier for you, there's a widget on the left side that says "Select Content", with which you can easily sort content in tech-related and my personal ones...and read whatever you want to.

Thank you as of now, and keep watching this space for some hot tech news...
Toodles.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, positive or negative. But please do not abuse or spam. They will be deleted anyways.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online