GTA Chinatown Wars final thoughts

October 26, 2009


If you go briefly through the archive, you will find that I criticized GTA chinatown wars after watching the gameplay videos over YouTube.

I have played the game myself now, and my thoughts have altered a bit. The overhead camera does suck, but it gives room for some beautiful effects during gameplay, like the lightning in thunderstorms, etc.



The storytelling has also taken a step back with comic-style cutscenes, which lack voice overs. But this version of GTA tries to do something different from it's two previous iterations on the PSP. Unlike GTA LCS and GTA VCS, this game is based in 2009, so any technology lover like me will simply love it. I love the renovated menu interface, in which you are actually dealing with the interface of a high end PDA, which I found is strikingly similar to Sony's XMB interface. You will also love the blogging jokes and spam email you come across from time to time.

The change in my overall impression has been an affirmative one, and I take some of my criticizing words back from my earlier post. But there are still a lot this game lacks.

Http://www.Technotreat.blogspot.com

AJ-Rox

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, positive or negative. But please do not abuse or spam. They will be deleted anyways.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online