And Here comes the Touch era! (Sony Vaio L and HP Touchsmart 300)

October 27, 2009

If you are a regular reader of this blog (which I doubt myself), then you should know that I announced the arrival of the Touch PC era when Windows 7 was launched. To add fuel to my announcement, Sony and HP have already announced their touch PCs running Windows 7. Both the Desktop PCs run Windows 7, which is said to support touchscreen technology at its best. Both the PCs have just been announced and their is no official announcement or hints on the price, but I guess they will surely be over 50,000 INR, as innovation comes at a price. Though you might be familiar with the HP Touchsmart PC, the new Touchsmart 300 just has Windows 7 installed with a couple of spec upgrades. But personally, I find the the Sony Vaio L much appealing both internally and externally. The first two images are of the Sony Vaio L while the 3rd picture is of HP Touchsmart 300. The second photo of Sony Vaio L shows a person using the touch display to browse images. Probably the image browsing is a custom interface, and I don't think Windows 7 has it. Both the Desktop PCs have the cabinet-in-display design, which is "IN" for the current generation. I find both the PCs appealing externally, but I am sure when the price is announced, I will have to ponder my thoughts over it again.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, positive or negative. But please do not abuse or spam. They will be deleted anyways.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online